For this project, we turned these:
Into completed projects:
This customer came to me with a few issues:
1) The post holding up the back porch was loose and wobbly.
2) Fascia and trim in a couple places was rotted and needed to be replaced.
For the porch, I sorted out where the post should sit plumb, marked that area,\ elevated the porch, moved the post aside, set, mounted, and secured a post anchor, then mounted the post to the anchor.
That post wont’ be moving anytime soon!
For the trim pieces, I removed the old ones, cleaned the areas out, cut, and installed new pieces.
We went bigger on the dormer trim to match the size on the front porch wrap, and it looks MUCH better!
Another quality project, Done Right, by Daniel!
Let me know what project you’re ready to have Done Right!